"I have the greatest workout partner in the world," Jason Sudeikis, star of NBC's Saturday Night Live and 2011 film Horrible Bosses, tells Elle magazine's August edition.


Sudeikis is crediting his fiancée, actress Olivia Wilde, for his lost weight.


Sudeikis and Wilde 'secretly engaged'

"The truth is, I'm not getting up an hour earlier and walking on a treadmill. I have the greatest workout partner in the world," he said.


"And you don't need a gym membership for that kind of workout."


Picture Gallery: Hottest women of the Decade (Olivia Wilde's included)

Wilde, who starred in TRON: Legacy and last year's movie In Time, has also been vocal about her sex life with Sudeikis, previously informing Us Weekly how they "have sex like Kenyan marathon runners.".


Sudeikis also credited other factors for his trim figure.


"A lot of it comes from tiny things, like not eating barbecue sauce with my pizza at two in the morning," he said.


"I think it's all a manifestation of being happy and wanting to treat myself well."


Wilde, 29, previously married to filmmaker and musician Tao Ruspoli, and 37-year-old Sudeikis plan to get married next year.